martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Echoes - Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii Part 2 - Criaturas en la noche

Psycodeliciosamente perfecto para viajar!!!

Psychedelic Night criatures!!! I love this song!!! Pompeii days!!!
Where is the mind?? Where is the human??



Cloudless every day you fall upon my waking eyes
Inviting and inciting me to rise
And through the window in the wall
Comes streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning

And no one sings me lullabies
And no one makes me close my eyes
And so I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky

Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!! Humans Free Earth!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario